Saturday, January 22, 2011

getting reacquainted w/the lake

I got my weekend run in today b/c I know I won't be able to get a run in tomorrow.

I've been running fairly fast on the San Andreas Trail, but there are a lot of down hills so I wasn't too sure if those times would apply to other trails. I decided to test it at good 'ol Lake Merced.

Holy moly I haven't been to the lake in so long. It was a pretty rough run. It seemed like it was harder to breathe than usual, but with all the cars around it makes sense.

Well as I expected I wasn't as fast as the other trail. I finished the 4.5 mile run in 50 min 46sec. Just over 11min/mile. Nonetheless, that's about the fastest I've gotten around the lake, and what counts most is that I actually went out and did it. So, all in all I AM HAPPY! #OperationMelanie


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: