Thursday, January 6, 2011

workout amendment

Continuing with Operation Melanie, today I took the core class and went back to total body conditioning for the first time in a REALLY LONG time. I was expecting to work my ass off, be dripping sweat and having every limb of my body feel like noodles hanging from my core....ehhhh WRONG!

Core class was great, but total body conditioning was a bit of a let down. I guess having such a good teacher to begin with makes me a little spoiled. After class a few gymmates were talking about this three week boot camp that starts next week. I figured why not? I can do the boot camp on Tuesdays and Thursdays instead of my regular classes. It's for three weeks, which ends right before my birthday, so maybe I can shed a few more pounds and look a tad bit more sexy for my bday and trip to New York.

I don't know what to expect from this boot camp or this instructor but I sure am excited.

Wish me luck!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: