Sunday, January 16, 2011

Woo hoo! Looks like I'm getting faster!

Today was a pretty lazy day, but I managed to motivate myself enough to get out of bed and head to the San Andreas Trail, 5.2 miles, again.

I ate pretty bad this weekend and I haven't been on a run in a couple of weeks, so I felt really heavy as I started out my run. I actually didn't think I was going to have a very good run. Nevertheless, I was there and needed to get this run in. Operation Melanie in full effect!

As always, I started slowly and picked up as a went along. To my surprise, I fell into my stride less than half way through. And on my way coming back I was actually running fairly fast and taking the hills pretty fast too.

Here's the time I ended with. Needless to say I was really happy to see I beat my time again. I was running at about a 9min-mile pace.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: